Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Slog 1

So far the course has provided me with a more structured outlook of programming. I've learned to implement classes and methods in a more clear and meaningful way. I've learned to design classes with other programmers in mind. When designing classes we need to think of how others will use them. When we create classes for other people we need to convey the attributes and abilities of the class clearly. For example, adding an underscore to variables that we don't want accessed. We also created a superclass in order to reduce the amount of duplicate code. This reduces the complexity of the code. Thinking about how another person might interpret what you're saying forces you to communicate clearly and meaningfully.

I am excited to use the blogging format as part of my programming experience. It will help me communicate my ideas in different ways. It my also help me with working through a problem by looking at it in a different way.


No comments:

Post a Comment